It’s time for a contest!
I have teamed up with Old Orchard Cranberry Juice for this 3-Ingredient Mocktail Contest! 🙂
Fun, festive, and spirited, a mocktail is a non-alcoholic drink that packs a punch. It can be the perfect accompaniment for rich dishes. It can also be a satisfying warm-weather refresher, or simply a cool down drink anytime of the day. It’s a cocktail without the alcohol!
It’s also a family-friendly concoction that’s so easy to make! Whether you’re party planning or prepping up for a weekend entertainment at home, there should be a mocktail drink that allows everyone to partake of celebratory beverages. Just because someone can’t drink alcohol for whatever reason, doesn’t mean that they need to stick to drinking water!
Non-alcoholic and way more exciting than juice, soda, or water, a mocktail menu fosters a more inclusive atmosphere without dividing the party guests. And what better way to kick off the BER months than learning some mocktail recipes using Old Orchard Cranberry Juice as a base?
Michigan-made and taste-tested to ensure superior quality, it’s also a healthy hydration source since it’s loaded with antioxidants, Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, zinc, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, E, and K.
So to encourage concocting wholesome and welcoming mocktail drinks that are perfect for serving for all season or occasion, Old Orchard Cranberry Juice invites you to shake things up by joining its 3-ingredient Mocktail-Making Recipe Contest.
The contest is open to all Metro Manila residents, here’s how to join in the fun in six easy steps:
1. Post a photo of your 3-ingredient mocktail recipe on my Facebook Page’s Old Orchard Cranberry Mocktail Contest thread announcement.
2. Share your list of ingredients and recipe procedure in the comment section.
3. Tag three friends and use the hashtags #OldOrchardPH and #OldOrchardxTheBaratQueen.
4. Make sure to LIKE the Old Orchard Facebook Fan Page and the BaratAko Facebook Fan Page and share your post on your wall to qualify, set it to public so we can see it.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed and the deadline is until October 30.
6. The contestant with the most creative and deliciously inspiring recipe will win a pack of Old Orchard Cranberry Juices.
Winners will be announced on November 3, Friday.
SOME IDEAS FOR CRANBERRY MOCKTAILS
To get the ball rolling, here are some ideas for cranberry mocktails. Feel free to use these ideas for your entries!
- cranberry juice, soda (Sprite or 7-Up), a slice of orange + ICE
- cranberry juice, rosemary sprig, sugar syrup + ICE
- cranberry juice, basil leaves, sugar syrup + ICE
- cranberry juice, cinnamon stick, slice of orange + ICE
You can also blend these with ice to get FROZEN MOCKTAILS. Get creative!
While Old Orchard Cranberry Juice is a perfect mixer for mocktails, it’s great-tasting on its own and can be enjoyed any day of the year by both kids and adults. Additionally, it’s no surprise that its refreshing balance of sweet and tart make it so deliciously ideal for different types of mocktail recipes.
So what are you waiting for? Time to be creative because a bottomless serving of mocktail allows you to just sit down and enjoy while charming your guests with a drink that possesses all the healthful benefits of Old Orchard Cranberry Juice.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!