I am a big fan of The Manila Hotel and I’ve already shared how useful their Prestige Membership is to maximizing your experience (and your funds). We had an amazing meal for only P400, and I was able to buy our snacks for the next few days at half-price, too!
This year, I was so happy to find out that The Manila Hotel is offering their Prestige Membership with more privileges and freebies! At first I was dismayed by the price increase to P9,000, but after reading through the list of benefits, I find that it’s a good deal!
WHAT YOU GET
- 1 Complimentary Overnight Stay in a Superior Deluxe Room for 2 persons
- 1 Complimentary Birthday Cake
- 1 Complimentary Buffet for 2 at Cafe Ilang Ilang
- 1 Complimentary 1-week trial at the Health Club for 1 person
- 1 Voucher worth P800 at the Champagne Room (valid in conjunction with the membership card)
- 3 Vouchers for room upgrade
- 2 Vouchers of special room rate of P10,000 for 2 nights consecutive stay
- 1 Voucher for a steak lunch for 2 at the Cowrie Grill
- 1 Voucher for one-time use of pool access for 2 adults & 2 children with P500 food & beverage credits at the Pool Bar
- Discounts at The Manila Hotel Spa
- Discounts in all The Manila Hotel Restaurants:
- 25% discount on all beverages in all outlets
- 1 diner= 20% discount on total food bill
- 2 diners = 50% discount on total food bill
- 3 diners = 33% discount on total food bill
- 4 diners = 25% discount on total food bill
- 5 or more diners = 20% discount on total food bill
- 20% discount on total food & beverage bill at the Cowrie Grill in Greenhills Promenade (this is The Manila Hotel’s well-known steak restaurant)
- 20% discount on massages at The Manila Hotel Spa
- 20% discount on laundry and dry cleaning services
- Wedding pictorial discount
And this seals it for me — it is FULLY TRANSFERABLE!
WHY IT’S SUCH A GREAT DEAL
The membership is P9,000 net, and valid for 1 year, but it’s a really good deal! WHY? Just do a quick computation of what you’ll be getting in return:
- the complimentary overnight stay (no breakfast, as far as I know), by my estimate is around P5,000-6,000 value – I like their rooms because I appreciate all the craftsmanship and labor that went into the woodwork
- the complimentary buffet for 2 at Cafe Ilang Ilang (it doesn’t specify any day, so pick Thursday Surf & Turf or Friday’s Seafood Night because they are the most expensive!) is P2,950 net x 2 = P5,900 value
- voucher at the Champagne Room, P800 value
- steak lunch for 2 at The Cowrie Grill – looking at Cowrie Grill’s prices, I’m estimating maybe P3,000-4,000 value
- complimentary birthday cake – in my experience, it’s a normal-sized cake around 8 inches or so, and I estimate it’s around P1,000-1,500 value
* Please see voucher updates from a reader in the comments below.
So add all that up and it’s already around P15,700! Don’t forget to consider all the discounts you’ll get when dining with another person (50% OFF all food, 20% on massages), the health club trial, the room upgrades, the pool access for 4 with P500 F&B credits, etc…
And didn’t I already say that it is FULLY TRANSFERABLE? That means you can let your friends & relatives borrow your card and they can use it just as if they owned the card, with all the privileges and discounts that come with it. Yes, it’s okay! There’s no need to pretend that you’re someone else (the owner of the card you borrowed from) like in other hotels
But remember, if you lose the card, it’s not replaceable. So don’t lose it!
If The Manila Hotel is not too far away from where you live and it’s convenient to go to, this is a really, really good deal. Honestly, having a coffee date for 2 at The Manila Hotel with some light snacks ends up costing the same, or even less than, staying at Starbucks (yay for the 50% discount), and with better ambience! The Manila Hotel has free wifi, too!
Also, the whole hotel is in the process of being refurbished, so expect beautiful improvements coming soon!
You may email [email protected] or call 527-9911 local 1381 or 1075, or 0927-560-0581. Please let them know you found out about them from BaratAko.com 🙂
This is not a sponsored post. I’m really just a big fan of The Manila Hotel, have been for a long time 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!