It’s Father’s Day this weekend, do you have any plans celebrate with the first man in your life? Watsons Philippines has a few suggestions on how to make this year’s Father’s Day a memorable occasion!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY – June 17 (Sunday)
He is our hero. He always made sure that we had everything we needed. He took us to playgrounds and parks to play, he went with us to see our favorite movies. He picked us up from school every day, tutored us on difficult subjects, and gave us advice to overcome our problems. He taught us to defend ourselves. He is always on our side.
Now that we’re all grown up and caught up with the realities of life, we might not spend as much with with dad as we used to. On Father’s Day, and every day if possible, help him to look good and feel great!
DAD IS OUR SUPERHERO
Watsons’ video for Father’s Day (bit.ly/WATSONSHAPPYFATHERSDAY) reminds us that before all the comic book and movie superheroes, we already had a superhero in our life, and that’s Dad.
Now, it’s your turn to make Dad look and feel great.
Here are some suggestions to help make Father’s Day a day to remember!
- Take Dad to lunch or dinner at his favorite restaurant and foot the bill. Now that you’re a professional, take your dad on a Father’s Day date. Surprise him!
- You know what’s better than having lunch or dinner out? Cooking a meal for you dad! There are so many YouTube tutorials video to choose from. Try to make his favorite dishes. Your dad will be happy and proud, no matter the results are. It’s the effort and love that you put into it that counts.
- Give your father the gift of good health by putting together a vitamins and supplements kit so he will be healthier. Dad may no longer be young but he can live a long and fulfilling life if he takes care of his health. Help him set up reminders on his phone to take his vitamins.
- Encourage dad to exercise. Book him a session or two with a fitness trainer who can come up with a realistic health program for him. Your dad may be too busy or not have the time to exercise but with the right information, he’ll have no excuses and get right on to it. Or, spend some quality time with him by going on a regular morning jog with him. Hit two birds with one stone 🙂 May I also suggest swimming? Swimming is less stressful on the joints.
- More than any material thing, your father will appreciate the gift of love. Make time from your busy schedule to be with him and reconnect, not just for lunch or dinner. Send him an SMS everyday or give him a call to let him know that despite your being an adult, he is still your superhero.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you! To get the latest updates, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram. xoxo, Karen