It’s that most anticipated time of the year again when S&R has its Members’ Treat Sale!
The S&R Members’ Treat Sale is happening from Sept. 26-30, 2018 (Wednesday to Sunday) in all S&R warehouse branches nationwide, and for the duration of this sale, they will be open from 8AM – 10PM.
Some tips before you head to the sale:
- Wear comfortable clothes – of course! There will be walking and reaching for things and testing them. Be comfortable 🙂
- Share / Bring friends / Have mobile internet – There will be many things on Buy 1 Take 1, if you only need 1 pc, share the purchase with a friend so you each get 1 pc and only pay half-price!
- Don’t let go of your cart, especially when it’s empty – carts are a scarce commodity and people will try to get your cart. This has happened to me several times before while I was busy browsing, and when I turned back around, my cart was gone! So this time, I immediately went to the laundry section and put in 2 heavy pails of Tide in my cart! I was going to buy them anyway so I got them first. So the cart will be obviously Taken 😀
- Make a plan – the cashier line can be very long; strategize with your companions on how you can maximize your shopping while not wasting too much time waiting in line; browse my sale pics so you have an idea of what to zero in on!
- If you see a good deal on something you want, grab it before it goes out of stock!
- Guests per S&R Member: maximum of 3
- For borrowed S&R Cards: Bring Authorization Letter + valid ID of borrower
- For lost card: Go to Membership Counter > Request Temporary Card + Pay P250
- For expired card: Go to Membership Counter > Renew Membership + Pay P700
Without further ado, here are the sale finds! There are so many, so I’ll only pick a few to post here. For more sale find pictures, please check my Facebook page! 🙂
The Cubi is also on Buy 1 Take 1 but I somehow missed taking a picture of it. 🙁
These brown eggs are Buy 2 Take 1, so P538 / 90pcs = P5.97 per egg! You know we always buy these eggs when we see them on Buy 2 Take 1! I love scrambled eggs made with these brown eggs. It’s time to make some leche flan, too! 🙂
You can see more pics here:
BUY 1 TAKE 1 on Cheese!
BATH & BODY
I know many people are looking for this! Cetaphil Baby on Buy 1 Take 1!
You can browse more Bath & Body sale pics here:
People went crazy over the Jim Beam Buy 1 Take 1. J&B was also on Buy 1 Take 1, but it was sold out by the time I got there in the afternoon! They do re-stock, and I noticed that they have different items on Buy 1 Take 1 on different days (not all, but some; so people who go on after the first day can still avail of Buy 1 Take 1).
There are still so many wines and liquor on sale. There were many wines on Buy 1 Take 1! You can browse my pics here:
HOME / APPLIANCES / MISC
People were hoarding this 6-ft folding Lifetime Table. P3,499 Buy 1 Take 1! It’s like every 30 minutes, I see staff hauling out more tables from the back to replenish the display!
This stand fan is P2,500 (Buy 1 Take 1):
This Flip Mop is Buy 1 Take 1 and also includes a free extra pad:
Least expensive KitchenAid I’ve seen. I still can’t justify buying it myself but it is my dream to finally have one #GOALS 😀
Towels and bedding were also on sale:
LAUNDRY!!! For those asking about laundry items, here are some pics of detergent and HOME APPLIANCES ON BUY 1 TAKE 1 during the Members’ Treat!
Sister said the Tide was cheap, so she ordered me to buy 5 pails for her. I only bought 2 because I don’t think I can fit 5 in the car! Also, did she want a lifetime supply of Tide?! hahaha 😀
Containers and stuff:
There are so many items on promo during the S&R Members’ Treat! Get them while you can because items run out quickly. When I went back the second time, I noticed that some of the Buy 1 Take 1 items were already sold out and were replaced by similar items that were also on Buy 1 Take 1. So I think S&R manages the sale so that people who come on different days will still be able to enjoy Buy 1 Take 1 deals that are not wiped out by people who come on Day 1. But, truly, it’s like finding treasure when you find something you really like at a low price!
I bought this carbon steel wok for only P650!!! I shared the Take 1 with @thehungrychef. It’s really heavy and all metal. I’m so excited to be able to make stir-fry dishes with a carbon steel wok that can do high heat, one you have to season (like cast iron) – none of that non-stick stuff anymore! 🙂
Again, the S&R Members’ Treat is only until this Sunday, Sept. 30! You still have this weekend to shop for bargains! 🙂
Also, don’t forget to take advantage of the P5.00 OFF per liter on gas at UniOil!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!