The perfect woman deserves to look good and feel great!
Watsons Philippines pays tribute to the most important women in our lives with a heart-tugging video showing them how perfect they are in our eyes.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO OUR FAVORITE WOMEN!
Moms are often hard on themselves – more often than not, they are completely unaware that to their children, husbands and loved ones, they are perfect. A mother may describe the perfect woman as “loving and caring”, not realizing that the woman she is describing is herself!
Check out this touching video from Watsons Philippines, showing the moment when some moms learn that they are the perfect woman in their children’s eyes.
A mother’s love is selfless and her job never ends but she deserves a break. Moms need to pamper themselves and be pampered as well. Happy mothers who look good and feel great, in turn make their loved ones feel great, too.
For Mother’s Day, make mom feel like the perfect woman who always looks good and feels great! Watsons has some ideas on how you can do this:
- Give your mom a homemade gift card for a foot and hand massage. It should be redeemable forever! If you are not that great at giving massages, you can book her a spa appointment, instead. In any case, I’m sure either of these will be much appreciated.
- Put together a special basket for mom filled with beauty and wellness goodies such as face masks, massage oil, her favorite skincare goodies, a bottle of multivitamins, and beauty faves like lipsticks and nail polish. Basically, the basket should include items your mother will enjoy.
- Give her gift cards from her favorite store. If she loves beauty, then she will enjoy shopping at Watsons. If it’s fashion she’s into, she will surely love the wide selection at The SM Store.
- Write a letter or poem telling her why she is the best mom in the world and what makes her perfect.
- Serve her breakfast in bed. If you can’t cook, slice some fruits and serve it with toast and butter on a beautiful plate.
- Take her out for dinner and a movie. Take note of what her favorite restaurant is and what movies she likes to watch.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!