Addicted to Korean stuff?
MALL OF KOREA
The Mall of Korea is now on soft opening. It is a big store with legit, authentic Korean items.
The Mall of Korea is located at the second floor of the Metrowalk Complex along Meralco Avenue, just across from the Marco Polo Hotel. Parking is free at the Metrowalk as long as you have your parking ticket validated.
Entering the Mall of Korea, I was surprised by how spacious it is. It is air-conditioned.
They also have big, private fitting rooms. Here’s the entrance to the fitting room and the fitting room attendant:
Mall of Korea is the first Philippines-based shop of Ms. Nina Lee, a designer who started in the industry in 1975. She opened her first shop in Myeongdong, the district in Seoul that is known for being one of Seoul’s main shopping and tourism districts. She now has more than 60 shops in Korea. She is also an astute businesswoman – she was the Director of the Korea Business Association from 1987 – 1992.
Mall of Korea has some very pretty clothes! Perfect for the fashionista.
Most of the sizes are free size. Prices for the regular items range from P499 to P3,000, with most pieces falling between P800 and P1,500.
Check it out – this free-sized skirt has a garter back:
They also have budget racks with prices as low as P299, 399, 499, 599, 699, 799.
Right now, they mostly have women’s clothes and a few selections for men, but they promise to also have our favorite Korean cosmetic brands available soon! This is in the works and is only pending FDA approval before they can start importing them here. They also assured us that the prices of our favorite Korean cosmetics will be more affordable than the official prices here.
I also found this beach bag with metal feet. I forgot the exact price, but it was around P1,800, I think.
Some of the brands they carry are Nina Lee, Luisa Spagnoli, Disney (children’s clothes), etc…
Please check them out when you’re in the area. I think the Mall of Korea will become a very popular fashionista haven in the future.
I got myself this Nina Lee branded dress (P1,990).
I love the emerald green color and the cut is very forgiving to non-supermodel physiques. It is a crimped, stretchy dress.
GIVEAWAY!!! One Lucky Winner Will Win a P1,500 Shopping Spree!
And now, get your own shopping experience at Mall of Korea!
The Mall of Korea and BaratAko.com are having a giveaway – we will be giving away five (5) x P300 Mall of Korea gift cards to one lucky winner!
- Follow @thebaratqueen and @mallofkorea on Instagram.
- Follow @baratako and @mallofkorea on Facebook.
- Share this blog post on Facebook or Repost any photo you like from @mallofkorea‘s Instagram account. Make sure to include the hashtags #MallofKoreaxBaratAko #MallofKorea #Giveaway and the caption “I love Mall of Korea!“
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling us what you love about Korea or tell us your favorite Korean celebrity / show / food / product and why you love them.
- Make sure your Facebook posts / Instagram account are set to public so we can see your posts.
- Fill out this Google form so we can verify your entry: http://goo.gl/forms/bLg8DisBzsnPqnSm2
- Contest is open until July 28, 2016, 6PM. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be announced the next day.
Congratulations to Jessamer Abing!
You’ve won P1,500 worth of Mall of Korea gift cards. Someone from the Mall of Korea will be contacting you with instructions to claim your prize!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!