Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf launched their Giving Journal 2018 today to media and bloggers.
They do this every year. It has become a holiday tradition, and this is their 10th year of its Giving Journal.
The theme of this year’s Giving Journal is LEAVE A LEGACY. They are dedicating the 10th Giving Journal to empowering each individual to live excellently and purposefully by living a life of service to others. They believe that each person has a responsibility to leave a legacy of profound good, impacting the lives of others.
The direct beneficiary of the Giving Journal is the Real LIFE Foundation. The Real LIFE Foundation exists to serve the poor in the Philippines by providing opportunities for educational assistance and holistic development.
GIVING JOURNAL 2018
This year’s Giving Journal comes in blue, gray, green and DIY. For the DIY, it looks something like this:
This is my friend @luckycitrine’s work-in-progress for the DIY design. For the DIY, Customizable Cover Giving Journal, you get a blank template that you can color however you please 🙂
I got the gray one, and here’s a quick run-through of the CBTL Giving Journal 2018. Enjoy!
HOW TO REDEEM THE 2018 GIVING JOURNAL
- Promo period is Oct. 21, 2017 – January 14, 2018 or until 60 days after the promo has ended. It can be claimed at any CBTL store.
- You need to complete 12 stamps on your stamp card (get this from the cashier / barista).
- (1) Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Coffee-based beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (1) Holiday featured beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
- (8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf beverages* (regular or large size)
*Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
- You can also get stamps by purchasing:
- (1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp
- (1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps
- (1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps
- The stamp card must be presented upon purchase so that it can be stamped.
- The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. Combining of stamp cards is not allowed.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment below, I love hearing from you!